To make you will need:
- Seashore inspired sponges (see here)
- Picture of a sunshine or a yellow paper circle
- A3 sugar paper
- Shiny paper (optional)
- Pots for mixing
- Mix the some of the yellow paint with sand in a seperate pot or cup and paint on one half of the A3 paper.
- Cut some wavy stripes of paper from some blue sugar paper or shiny paper and glue onto the top half of the paper.
- In the top corner glue on your sun.
- Next pour some of the paint onto the plate and dip the sponges in making sure you get a good covering and press onto your picture.
- Decorate the sponge shapes with glitter glue
Alternatively if you didn't want to buy the sponges you could draw your sea creature shapes.