For this you will need:
- 1 piece of white A4 card
- 1 piece of brown paper
- 1 small piece of green card
- 1 small red circle
- white paint
- black paint
- silver pen
- paint brush
- Fold the white card in half and put to one side
- Cut a large circle out of the brown paper using the cribkle scissors if you have them.
- Add some PVA glue to the white paint, approx 50/50 and paint the cream on top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle the cream with glitter
- Paint black spots for the fruit in the pudding
- Cut a holly shape from the green card and glue to the top of the pudding
- Glue the red circle on top of the holly for the berry
- Write your message onto the card with the silver pen
- Glue the finished pudding to the card
Christmas Card by Evan Aged 6
Write your message and send.